Urbaniak Brothers has provided the community members of Erie with tasty, quality food since the mid-1930s. The market was started by Bernard Urbaniak and his three brothers, Chester, Edward, and Ted, at the 12th Street Market. After World War II came to an end and a fire destroyed the original location, the brothers moved to 16th and State, becoming The Central Market. In 1959 this store was torn down and the brothers moved to their current location on 24th and German, becoming The New Central Market. This has been the home of Urbaniak Brothers Quality Meats for the past 69 years and counting. Andrew and Gerry Urbaniak, sons of Chester Urbaniak, are the current owners of the family-run business, working tirelessly to serve Erie residents with the best selection of Polish food the area has to offer.